IGM Presents… The Sunday NewsCast! In this weekly webseries, we recap the top stories in the last week in regards to the indie gaming community. After that we kick back, enjoy some good company, and check out some of our favorite upcoming Kickstarters, and new games in development!
Come watch (and “follow”) the show live on our hitbox channel every Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm EDT.
Original Air Date: July 5, 2014
This Week’s News –
- Scarlet Moon Artists – Experienced Composers Offer Music To Game Developers
- Women Are (Not) Too Hard to Animate — WATHTA Jam Entries
This Week’s Kickstarter Previews –
- Bulb Boy
- Spaceteam Admirals Club *Relaunch*
- Coffin Dodgers
- Radial – G: A high octane sci fi racer for the VR generation
- CartoNeros: The new augmented reality game to play together
- Mighty Tactical Shooter: A turn based shoot em up
- Insomnia: An RPG set in a brutal dieselpunk universe
- Seasion: Topdown arcade shooter