Tag Archives: Summon Games
Don’t Miss Our Latest Issue!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- Age of Grit – Firefly-Inspired Cowboy Steampunk RPG by rmandal | under iOS
- Town of Salem Expanding with Kickstarter by Luke Siuty | under Mac
- IGM Composer’s Corner – Jessica Curry (The Chinese Room) by Vinny Parisi | under Interview
- Flat Out Is Fast, Simple, And Ready To Get You Through Your Morning Commute by Kurt Indovina | under Android
- Infinity Runner Dashes to Windows Store by Luke Siuty | under Mobile
- PC/Mac/Linux: Primal Directive - A simple horror game about decisions [FREE] TheSchaeff
- Multi System: Boowie & Louie - A 3D co-op platformer inspired by Mario and Toejam & Earl ludisoft
- Multi System: [Android/bb10](win/linux/Ios/Windows phone/ tizen) Digit Adventures bunny1985
- Android: A Slime Story [RPG] FixedDiceGames
- PC/Mac/Linux: Primaeval Video Update #1 modar
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
--> No Story Too Small!