Tag Archives: Ricky Lima
Subscribe to the Magazine!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- IGM Interviews: Skyshine Games (BEDLAM) by Kurt Indovina | under Interview
- Americana Dawn – An RPG of Triumph and Woe in 18th Century America by Joel Couture | under News
- Screenshot Weekly – Fallen Empires, Dark Caves, Strange Knights by Vinny Parisi | under News
- SellSwords Brings Monks, Demons, and Assassins Together as a Team by Bonnie Burgette | under News
- IGM Exclusive: Picaresque Studio Continues the Tale of Moby Dick in Nantucket by Luke Siuty | under News
- Multi System: FIVE MINUTES - live action zombie experience CrazyZombie07
- Android: The Eye tsg
- PC/Mac/Linux: Planet Centauri - Pixel art 2D Sandbox RPG Planetcentauri
- PC/Mac/Linux: Dynamic lighting in 2D games with instant normal maps from Sprite DLight Deee
- PC/Mac/Linux: Adversarial Manifesto - 2 player philosophy smackdown Inf
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
--> No Story Too Small!