Tag Archives: Let’s Make Games
Subscribe to the Magazine!
New on IGM
- Screenshot Weekly – The Man-slaves at Fort Meow are the GOAT
- Put Your Music and Texting Skills to the Test with Emoji Stars
- Hand-drawn Endless Runner ‘Umi’ now Available on Google Play
- IGM Forum Finds: OWSP Imagines Disaster Survival
- Explore a World on Uncertainty with The Bear, The Cat, and The Rabbit
- Screenshot Weekly – The Night Space Badgers Stole Our Deadly Props by Vinny Parisi | under News
- The Franz Kafka Videogame: Twisted, Metamorphic Delight by Katrina Filippidis | under Android
- Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Review: Fine, Fresh Bullet Hell by Katrina Filippidis | under PC
- Grab Your Jet and Fight the Elders of Madness by Joel Couture | under Free Games
- Knife Gun Bomb: A Social Game about Assassinating your Friends by Katrina Filippidis | under Android
- Multisystem: Orphan - Alien Apocalypse Platformer - On Kickstarter! WindyHillStudio
- PC/Mac/Linux: samurai_jazz - Pseudo 8-bit Action/Adventure Hack'n'Slash Game blazeepic
- Multisystem: Sol-Ark (2D Space RTS/Sandbox/Roguelike) We are among top-40 on IndieDB today AlexMartial
- Multisystem: Major Rocks - Arcade game from those ex-konami guys supergoodpixel
- PC/Mac/Linux: The shoot 'm up that can change a genre Heiny Reimes
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is the original source for news, previews, reviews, and exclusive features showcasing the independent video game community. Subscribe today and help us support the indie development community!
If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
--> No Story Too Small!