Tag Archives: Chris Palmarozzi
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
--> No Story Too Small!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- Girls Rule in ‘Queen At Arms’ by Laura Klotz | under Mac
- Cipher Prime’s Auditorium Duet Conquered Kickstarter, Now On Its Way to You by Bonnie Burgette | under Linux
- Gross Aliens are no Match for Super Cyborg by Joel Couture | under News
- Casual Gaming Meets RPG in Spellfall! by Kurt Indovina | under iOS
- Average Giants Episode 21 – Guns of Icarus by Nick C | under News
- PC/Mac/Linux: New post-apocalyptic turn based strategy game on Kickstarter and Steam martocao
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: Battle Riders - upcoming iOS combat racing game Vali
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: [FREE] BANANA ROCKS - FUNNY ENDLESS ADVENTURE [iOS/Android] kronetgame
- Multi System: For Android and iOS - Red Sea Exodus Runway_Games
- Android: SlideStomp alexwbc