Tag Archives: Chris Palmarozzi
Subscribe to the Magazine!
New on IGM
- Melbourne Global Game Jam 2015: That’s A Wrap! by Katrina Filippidis | under News
- The Franz Kafka Videogame: Twisted, Metamorphic Delight by Katrina Filippidis | under Android
- Hand-drawn Endless Runner ‘Umi’ now Available on Google Play by Taylor Whaley | under Android
- Dark Quest Now Available on Steam by Bonnie Burgette | under Android
- Grab Your Jet and Fight the Elders of Madness by Joel Couture | under Free Games
- Multisystem: Bionicle: Okoto Online Game Bionicle_fanatic
- Multisystem: The Incredible Baron dantogno
- Multisystem: The Bug Butcher by two ex-Blizzard guys AwfullyNice
- Multisystem: READ FIRST: First time posters to "Tell Us About Your Indie Game " DjDoubt03
- Android: [Android, iOS] Dual Madness - A new concept, fun hard and addictive busebusemac
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is the original source for news, previews, reviews, and exclusive features showcasing the independent video game community. Subscribe today and help us support the indie development community!
If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
--> No Story Too Small!