Tag Archives: BlastPoints
Don’t Miss Our Latest Issue!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- Pumpkin Online Aims to Include Everyone, Everywhere by Laura Klotz | under News
- Trouble in the Manor Wreaks Havoc Among Friends by Luke Siuty | under Android
- Control your Minions & Conquer the World in KeeperRL by Katrina Filippidis | under Linux
- ‘Das Tal’ Stressing Servers, Seeking Support by Laura Klotz | under Linux
- Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today Enters Final Stage Of Development by Kurt Indovina | under iOS
- PC/Mac/Linux: SCP-899: The Lost Children Zyrphon
- PC/Mac/Linux: BIONITE: Origins released for PC: MP and SP LtFEED
- PC/Mac/Linux: DICETINY, Dungeon Crawl + Monopoly + Hearthstone is what we're making. Fakedice_Mike
- PC/Mac/Linux: Fantastic Journeys Kaiserj
- PC/Mac/Linux: Survivors - Now on Steam greenlight! sachonski
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
--> No Story Too Small!