Tag Archives: Alexandre Lautie
Don’t Miss Our Latest Issue!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- New Book Teaches Unity 2D Principles by Connor Selinske | under News
- Cubot – The Complexity of Simplicity by Kurt Indovina | under Android
- Iconic Tests Pop Culture Knowledge with Witty Puzzles by Luke Siuty | under Android
- The Order of Souls Review – Protecting the Realm for No Money Down by Rachel Moss | under iOS
- S.W.A.P Open Beta Bends FPS Conventions with Indirect Battling by Luke Siuty | under Mac
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: Qube Crush 3D BoaNeo
- PC/Mac/Linux: Counter Spell Open Alpha - Tactical RPG Shooter AbnormalSoftware
- PC/Mac/Linux: AidTech - 2D sci-fi action adventure AidTech
- PC/Mac/Linux: Meba-Wars mulltiplayer RTS mebawars.com
- Multi System: Neonize - A Rhythmic Arcade Shooter Game that Glows Brighter with your Memory! Imtiaz
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
--> No Story Too Small!