Tag Archives: Alexandre Lautie
Subscribe to the Magazine!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- Gladiators Online – Purchase, Train, and Equip Gladiators to Fight in your Honor
- IGM Forum Finds: A Quiver of Crows
- Potatoman Seeks the Troof Puts a Question Mark on Platforming
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements Enters Closed Beta; Open to First 100 Registrants
- Aerial Dogfight Simulator Gunship War 3D Blasts Onto Google Play
- Monument Valley and The Free Game Menace of the App Market by Joel Couture | under Android
- IGM Interviews: Skyshine Games (BEDLAM) by Kurt Indovina | under Interview
- New Trailer and Demo Out for Courier of the Crypts by Joel Couture | under Game Trailer
- SellSwords Brings Monks, Demons, and Assassins Together as a Team by Bonnie Burgette | under News
- Fallow – A Gothic Adventure About a Girl Who Sleepwalks by Kurt Indovina | under News
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: Dice Quest 2.0 [Puzzle/Arcade][Released][FREE] OnyxFlame
- PC/Mac/Linux: Bonnie the Brave - Space Courier BraveBunch
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: Christmas Crew - For Gamers With Kids! (by Kinship Games) kinshipgames
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: Magnet Ascent - A Unique and Delightful Puzzle Game KevinL
- PC/Mac/Linux: To Azimuth: An Alien Abduction Mystery Game bracket_games
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
--> No Story Too Small!