Console – PreviewsArticles
Don’t Miss Our Latest Issue!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- Goblin Sword Review – Retro-flavored Monster Slaying, with a Side Dish of Bats
- Keen Software House Wants to Turn Fans Into Affiliates
- Courier of the Crypts – Delivering Packages to the Dead & Trying Not to Join Them
- Become a Tavern Keeper in Fortune’s Tavern
- Don’t Drop That! – Minimalist Arcade Game Released
- Enter the ‘Dungeon Kingdom’ on Steam Greenlight, Indiegogo by Laura Klotz | under Android
- Tiny Diver: I’d like to be Under the Sea by Katrina Filippidis | under Android
- 81 Games Released from Satirical Ruin Jam by Joel Couture | under Free Games
- Meet your Maker in Multi-dimensional Platformer Poncho by Katrina Filippidis | under Game Trailer
- Ice-Bound is Bound, Printed, and Bound for IndieCade by Connor Selinske | under iOS
- Multi System: Game called Red Cobra we are workign on, is the art cool? spazchicken
- Android: Run, Battle and Burn Your Way Through Fairy Tales in Once Upon a Runner jazz1m
- Android: Box Swap Puzzle - my first game Ad4m
- PC/Mac/Linux: Kagemusha Stealth/Tactics game set in medieval Japan DevWithoutACrew
- Android: Throw checkers aaa.plus
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
--> No Story Too Small!