It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
New on IGM
- Melbourne Global Game Jam 2015: That’s A Wrap! by Katrina Filippidis | under News
- Hand-drawn Endless Runner ‘Umi’ now Available on Google Play by Taylor Whaley | under Android
- Dark Quest Now Available on Steam by Bonnie Burgette | under Android
- Hanako – Soul of the Samurai Comes to Steam Greenlight by Taylor Whaley | under News
- Pixel Privateers Enters Free Alpha, Big Changes Coming to Pixel Piracy by Luke Siuty | under Linux
- PC/Mac/Linux: Moonman -- a viridescent mix of Spelunky, Binding of Isaac, and Terraria. eigenbom
- Multisystem: Bionicle: Okoto Online Game Bionicle_fanatic
- Multisystem: The Incredible Baron dantogno
- Multisystem: The Bug Butcher by two ex-Blizzard guys AwfullyNice
- Multisystem: READ FIRST: First time posters to "Tell Us About Your Indie Game " DjDoubt03
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is the original source for news, previews, reviews, and exclusive features showcasing the independent video game community. Subscribe today and help us support the indie development community!
If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
--> No Story Too Small!