It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is an independent voice of the Indie Game Industry. We provide unbiased reviews of Indie Games as well as news from through the indie scene. If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
--> No Story Too Small!
Now on Kickstarter!
New on IGM
- PlayFab Launches Comprehensive Back-end Tools and Services for Games
- Vagante – Action-Packed Platforming, Adventure, and Permadeath
- IndieCade Releases First List of Speakers – 2014 Registration is Open
- Mekiwi Seeks to Fill Void Left By Microsoft, Introduces Wimble
- Fallen: A2P Protocol Kickstarter Deserves Your Attention
- DRIFT – Absolutely Nothing To Do With Cars by Connor Selinske | under Android
- Girls Rule in ‘Queen At Arms’ by Laura Klotz | under Mac
- Cheaters Prosper in Screencheat by Joel Couture | under News
- Cipher Prime’s Auditorium Duet Conquered Kickstarter, Now On Its Way to You by Bonnie Burgette | under Linux
- Gross Aliens are no Match for Super Cyborg by Joel Couture | under News
- PC/Mac/Linux: New mmorpg Kickstarter. inspired by Harvest moon and Animal Crossing! PumpkinOnline
- PC/Mac/Linux: Engauge - Action! Platforming! Robots! ToastieRepublic
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: Our first iOS title coming called Loco Duels! AddInspiration
- iPhone/Pad/Pod: Swift Ride [Free] giorashc
- PC/Mac/Linux: Avenging Angel - a story driven FPS. Pre-Alpha Demo out now. DarkAmber