It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Subscribe to the Magazine!
New on IGM
- Melbourne Global Game Jam 2015: That’s A Wrap! by Katrina Filippidis | under News
- The Franz Kafka Videogame: Twisted, Metamorphic Delight by Katrina Filippidis | under Android
- Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Review: Fine, Fresh Bullet Hell by Katrina Filippidis | under PC
- Grab Your Jet and Fight the Elders of Madness by Joel Couture | under Free Games
- Dark Quest Now Available on Steam by Bonnie Burgette | under Android
- Multisystem: READ FIRST: First time posters to "Tell Us About Your Indie Game " DjDoubt03
- Android: [Android, iOS] Dual Madness - A new concept, fun hard and addictive busebusemac
- PC/Mac/Linux: D.G.U. - The Game Crazymangya
- Multisystem: Orphan - Alien Apocalypse Platformer - On Kickstarter! WindyHillStudio
- PC/Mac/Linux: samurai_jazz - Pseudo 8-bit Action/Adventure Hack'n'Slash Game blazeepic
This Month on IGM!
Indie Game Magazine
IGM is the original source for news, previews, reviews, and exclusive features showcasing the independent video game community. Subscribe today and help us support the indie development community!
If you have any leads or want to send us an update on your indie game, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
--> No Story Too Small!